Last updated on March 26th, 2017 at 01:16 pm
15 High-Paying Google AdSense Alternatives for Your Website
If you Don’t want to work with Google AdSense, No problem. There are many Google Adsense alternatives ad networks.
Reasons to Look For google AdSense Alternatives
There are many reasons to leave AdSense and look for Google Adsense alternatives:
Google AdSense rejects many sites for not having enough content in your websiteinformation about Other online jobss.and Getting google adsense approved is not easy as it was on past.
- Google adsense banned account for many reasons. If you break a small rule it will banned your account. And wont let you open new adsense account.
- if you even accidentally click on an ad on your site you will be banns for life.
- Many site owners feel that Google AdSense rules are too strict.
- In some cases, you have to redesign your full site just so you can put Google ads.
Types of Ads
Now talk about the main types of ads offered to publishers looking to shift to Google AdSense alternatives.
Targeted Text Ads: These ads are text-based ads. They are targeted to the site’s content or the search phrase that was used on a search engine to bring them to your site.
In-Text: These type of ads popup when selected text phrases hover with your mouse. A small box pops up and normally contains either image, text or video as well as the ad’s link.
Display: Display ads contain images, body, text , headlines and other elements used to get a viewer’s concentration.
Banner: These ads are your typical image ads you see on many sites. They can be either image or text with image.
Alternative Ad Networks
Here are the top alternative ad networks that you can use instead of Google AdSense with your websites. take your some time and check each of them and choose the best ad network for your site. You may use multiple ad network on your site.
Adsterra: Google AdSense Alternatives
- Adsterra is one of the fastest increasing premium ad networks and presently serves over 10 billion geo-targeted ad impression per month. They offer different popular ad formats for web and mobile devices.
- Adsterra is a perfect alternative to AdSense for the websites which have over 50K impressions per month. They work with websites from all types of content and have a good ad fill rate for all countries.
- Publishers can enjoy on-time payments made bi-weekly via major payment systems.
2.Media.Net: Google AdSense Alternatives
- Net gives you exclusive access to the Yahoo! Bing Network. They are one of the world’s biggest contextual ad networks and swank many top publishers like Forbes, ELLE, Reuters, and Good Housekeeping.
- Net offers publishers several ad types. however that they only allow one of each ad type to appear on your website’s page.
- The main available ad is the content ad. These are contextual ad blocks that are available in different sizes as your
- another ad type available is the search targeting ad. These ads appear the same way as contextual ads but are only displayed to search engine traffic.
- it provides web bar and mobile ads to its publishers.
- I feel this is closest Google AdSense alternatives. But, be aware that they are known for suspending accounts and not stating the reason. So, if you wish to use them, read all the rules and be careful to follow them correctly.
- Net needs to approve each site where you want to place ads on. And they’re a little strict on what sites they approve.
3.Chitika: Google AdSense Alternatives
- Chitika is an online advertising network with more than 350,000 publishers. They serve over four billion targeted ads per month. Since the Chitika ads are search targeted, they work best with websites that get most of their traffic from search engines.
- They allow you to use alternative ads that you can display to your non-organic .
- It make The minimum payment from $10 through paypal.
4.Adversal: Google AdSense Alternatives
- Adversal is an excellent alternative to Google AdSense if your site have over 50,000 traffic per month. They have fast approvals but make sure your site meets their requirements before you apply to be a publisher.
- Adversal offer various banner sizes and types to publishers.
- Currently, its minimum payout is $20 and it make payment through paypal.
- It will reject your site if your website get less than 50000 page views per month.
5.Infolinks: Google AdSense Alternatives
- Infolinks ad network currently serves their targeted ads on over 150,000 websites. They work best on sites which contain large amounts text-based content.
- The main ad type Infolinks provides is their in-text ad links. Selected words on your page are selected and either double underlined or dotted underlined. When a visitor hover the selected word, a pops up containing an ad relevant to the word appears.
- They do allow you to limit the number on a page, though.
- Infolinks will not approve a site if there is not sufficient content.
6.Clicksor: Google AdSense Alternatives
- Clicksor offers publishers multiple ad formats that includes clickable text and targeted contextual banner ads.
- They offer you weekly payment through paypal and its payment threshold is 50$.
7.RevenueHits: Google AdSense Alternatives
- RevenueHits is a fairly new ad network and growing paprdly. This ad network offer you many variety of ad types including pop-under, sliders, banner, top and footer style banners, buttons, and interstitials.
- They offer contextual and geo-targeted both ads. They pay you on CPA (cost per action) method instead of click and view. When visitor take any action, they will pay you.
- its current minimum payout is $50. And it offers payment througn wire, PayPal and Payoneer.
- it do not allow you to place ads on pages which do not have any content.
8.BidVertiser: Google AdSense Alternatives
- BidVertiser pays you on clicks and conversions both. Text ads, banner ads, mobile ads and slider ads are available for your site.
- They pay monthly by check, wire or PayPal. The current minimum payout is only $10 if you choose to receive payments through PayPal.
9.Intellilinks: Google AdSense Alternatives
- ntellilinks lets you sell simple text links on your sites to advertisers. If you have more traffic and your site is ranked you can set high charge yourself.
- Sold links can be placed inside of content and on the sidebar as related links.
- Your site visitors do not have to click these links for you to be paid.
- Payments are made via PayPal on a monthly basis.
10.PopAds: Google AdSense Alternatives
- They claim that their average earnings for a site which have about 1000 unique visitors a day is $4.00 per day.
- You can request for payment any time you like. If you are earning at least $5 a day, you can even make payment daily.
- Getting popads account is very easy.
11.PopMyAds: Google AdSense Alternatives
- PopMyAds is a pop-under ad network which accepts publishers and traffic from all countries.
- It approve site very fast and easily.
- This is one of ad networks that accepts legal adult sites.
- its minimum payout is just $5.00 and and you can get payment through PayPal or Payza. You can also be paid through wire transfer but you need to contact them.
12.PropellerAds Media: Google AdSense Alternatives
- PropellerAds is a large ad network which provide pop-under ads, banner ads, on-click ads, video ads, slider ads, sponsored links and other format of ads for publishers.
- If your website is related about Games, entertainment, movies, dating, finances, software or gambling, this ad network is good for your website.
13.Vibrant Media: Google AdSense Alternatives
- Vibrant Media is popular ad network which pay high CPC rates to their publishers.
- Your website must have about 5,00,000 traffic to get vibrant media ad account approve.
- Vibrant also offers other various ad types, including in-image, display and popup ads.
14.VigLink: Google AdSense Alternatives
- VigLink pays you between 25% and 50% of all revenue earned by clicks on links on your site converted by VigLink.
- you will earn commission if your visitor purchase their product by clicking the link.
- This technology is designed for sharing links via any social networks like Twitter, Facebook, email etc.
- It’s easy to approve and activation Viglink account.
15.BuySellAds: Google AdSense Alternatives
- BuySellAds sells advertising space on your website to advertisers for you.
- When you submit your site for approval they look at your PageRank, Alexa score, inbound link count and other metrics to find how much your site is worth.
- They only accept high-quality sites.
- BuySellAds offer many ad types, including background takeovers, text ads, image and text ads, RSS feed ads, email newsletter ads etc.
- They pay you 75% of the revenue .
- BuySellAds only accepts English language sites.
- You need to have a minimum 100,000 page views per month.
- You must have domain name to get buysellads account.
Please Visit Links Below for further information about Other Google Adsense Alternatives online jobs :
15 High Paying Google Adsense Alternatives
Please keep visiting this website for next coming articles. if you have any question please feel free to comment, i will surely try to answer it. And also don’t forget to share this article on social media or to your friends.